Did you guys also notice the hip check from referee Tony Corrente before he threw the flag for taunting? Saw this last night before I turned off the stupid @#$%@# fixed game and was hoping someone else in the world had noticed by the time I woke up.

That's right, just like high school. Remember that one kid you didn't like so you would nudge your way into a "bump" as you passed in the hall? That was esteemed ref Tony Corrente and just-elevated-to-the-roster Cassius Marsh. Then he pulls the flag and throws it for taunting.

So let's retrace the steps here. It wasn't really taunting but you decided in your little pea-brain that would would only throw the flag if he ran into you (Marsh had long since turned around, jogging back to sideline), since you knew the call was b.s.? So you nudge your way backwards to make sure he "runs into you" to justify your call?

There's no history with Cassius Marsh, no reason to be out to get him, Corrente is obviously just mad because Pig Pen was sacked. There's only one word that can describe what I watched (besides idiot) and it's crystal clear.

BIAS

I know this league is pretty much trash anymore in the way it polices it's refs. In my world, my league, he's offered the standard severance package today. What we saw can only really be seen one way. It stinks like hell and is a total disservice to this game and it's fans.