Oober what I had said was that Baker excels in a spread em no huddle environment. I do like and I think Baker also likes our concept of a running attack and to have play action passing off of it. What I was saying that there are obvious times (when we are behind) that we need to go mostly exclusive in an air attack. In those cases I think we should practice what Baker excels in and get the entire O feeding off of each other and be proficient at that air attack when needed. I also suggested that we should just pick a time just out of nowhere to run no huddle especially after we have tired the D with our running attack and play action. BANG ZOOM go no huddle and put our foot on their throats...then BANG ZOOM go back to our standard running attack/3 TEs play action pass to keep teams off guard and also tire them out so when we do go in the 4th quarter we control the LOS and the game. I don't like when we have the lead and SKI goes into this conservative mode and try to run the clock with run run and then way too often because teams are cramming the box and hitting on all the gaps we find ourselves with a 3rd and 7 or 8 situation and if you notice way too often that is when Baker gets sacked - simply cause teams pin their ears back knowing we are passing and put way too much pressure on Baker where he eats it and gets sacked. I don't like this strategy and it only tires our D and our opponents end up controlling the 4th quarter on us and we lose the game! I don't wish to be close in games. This is a scheme that is utilized when we know the other team is better than us. WE ARE NOT THAT TEAM ANY MORE!!! We should be doing what we just did to the Bengals...ATTACK and don't stop attacking until its time to go into the VICTORY formation.