What is a dangerous level of inflation? I would like a precise definition on that one.
I'm sure you would. We are running at 2-3x that of some other G20 nations... you can define dangerous however you want. All I know is that this pay cut will be an inconvenience for me, I can still afford my heat, I can still afford my food.. it's not me that is going to get crushed by this inflation, it's those you seek to protect who are going to suffer from it the most.

Or do y'all think our kids living with us into their 30s is normal?
My son just turned 25, lives on his own, paid for a fair portion of my trip to Cleveland last week as a gift. Never stepped foot on a college campus, started as a bus boy at 18, now a kitchen manager, makes decent money, works his butt off. Received almost no financial help from me. If your kids are living with you into their 30s, it's not societies fault, it's yours. Either they don't have the work ethic to grow in their position to one that allows them to be self-sustaining, they make very poor decisions on how to manage their money, or they (you) got into a lot of debt paying way too much for a college degree that doesn't have the corresponding market value to support it.

some woman claiming negotiating drug prices will hurt America... How exactly? Because paying less hurts some corps with big deep ass pockets, so they are campaigning against it with lies out the ass? Somebody is being fooled again and it's not dems.
this is where politics beat out common sense. In 2016 Trump promised to start by letting medicare negotiate drug prices, congress did nothing. A couple years later when the dems improved their numbers in congress they actually passed a bill to do that.. and the republicans in the senate refused to do anything about it and Trump said he might veto it anyway... really bad situation. had a good chance to at least get the ball rolling in the right direction and because "politics" it never happened and the republicans are solely to blame for that. Which, I never understood why. It was a very popular position among the citizens, even a lot of republicans were in favor of it and Trump could have ultimately taken the credit for signing it... I don't remember all of the details of how it got derailed, but it should have moved through the Senate and been passed.