Baker is not a "franchise" QB. He is a middle of the pack guy, who is able at times, when things are perfect, to look really good. He IMO, is going to become a back up like Colt McCoy. A guy who can come in and handle a game, but never be the guy who can lead the team. I like his work habits, his moxy, and his drive, but he just can't take the team on his back and win a game. If he is hurt, then sit him.

I'm not trying to suggest he was the problem today, that was all on the defense and the pitiful tackling. The soft coverage, and playing a defense where if the RB breaks the line of scrimmage, there is nobody there to stop him. And if they are there, they are grabbing the ball and being carried five yards down the field. Their RB would have four Browns defenders on him, and all of them are standing straight up and grabbing the ball. Nobody is going for the tackle. It was maddening.

This game reminded me of the Pittsburgh game, where the team just looked like they didn't really care. Something is amiss in the locker room. I always liked Stephanski, but it sure feels like he is losing his team.

After Baltimore pummels them two games in a row, things are going to get ugly. Time to draft a big fast WR, and a LB, that can tackle someone who isn't already five yards down field. And yes, rid this team of Joe Woods defensive strategy.