Riz and others seem to relish in failure. Nothing is stated when Baker has a good game.

After a loss every post is about how Baker sucks. Baker lost the game. None stop on every topic like they can not wait to post about how Baker is so bad etc. etc.

Frankly, I do not understand not supporting the team and Baker. That type of fan I would never watch a game with - never.

I mean seriously why bother being a fan? If everything is all about how we will lose and this sucks. Go shovel snow you will at least get some execise.

I am a Browns fan. I don't care about any other team. I watch the Browns games hoping to see victory. Sure I am disappointed when we lose.

I will say when a player has a bad game or the coach was out coached. But I still support them. I know how hard it is to win.

I see quarterbacks like Mahomes, Allen, Lamar, chucking sky balls and praying for an answer. And never hear a peep. But if Baker throws a pick. He is the worse qb in football history.

Before Baker was drafted the Browns were hard to watch. Losing was an every week expectation. 500 play was an unreachable goal.

Baker gives us a chance to win. He is far from perfect. But I have news for the haters he is good enough to win a Super Bowl with. That is my goal.
If the team plays well. Baker has enough to win. I have seen him play at the highest level. I have seen him make throws as good as any quarterback.

Baker does not make the game plan or call the plays. He runs the plays that are called. He is dependent upon many to do their job.

Football is a team game with many elements that determine the outcome.

I cheer for the Browns and support them. I do not watch games hoping that certain players fail.