Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by FATE
Ladies and gentlemen! We've reached that point in our programming once again. Stay tuned as we now take you on a journey, back on the train... The TRUMP train. Where everything is Trump's fault. And if you don't see eye to eye with those in here pouting and screaming the loudest, well, then you'll be a TRUMPSTER.

Trump Trump Trump Trump, Chugga, Chugga, Chugga... Trump Trump Trump Trump.

Bro, if you don't like being seen as wearing the brown shirt, take it off. Otherwise, you are what you are and no amount of crying and playing victim will change that.

I'll stop bashing Trump a decade after I pee on his grave. Until then, it is what it is and he deserves it all.
Ahhh... now I'm a Nazi?

You're despicable, and that ish is totally uncalled for.

No, I never called you a Nazi. You don't like being lumped in with the Trumpian right, so stop acting like the Trumpian right... simple fix and nobody hurts your feelings. You know, just like everyone in here, that I think Trump and company, as well as most of his hardcore supporters are fascist. Yet, you get in the way when I'm taking shots at them then wonder why you got hit. I usually say NOTHING to you about your politics, but when we are both in the deep end and you take the side of my enemy, well you know the rest.

And I'll wear that despicable as a badge of honor. Every time I make a Trumpian angry or emotional, I win. I like winning. thumbsup
100% B.S. Cry me a river. I've done nothing but post FACTS in this thread. Well, that and reply to LWL's endless "he had a gun, therefor he's guilty of murder" rhetoric. You and your ilk don't like facts so you change the narrative or cry "Trump!". Thread after thread.

"Angry or emotional" from the resident crybaby. rofl

And if that is what you consider winning, you lead a sad, sad, life.