It's definitely difficult to come here and read the negativity. I get tired of reading the same things over and over and some of them simply aren't true.

I hate losing as well.

Baker isn't going anywhere. There isn't a quarterback not named Mahomes that I do not want over Baker. I firmly believe that this organization is 100% behind Baker and we have no intentions of moving on from him.

I do think Baker has played poorly at times. But he's also been phenomenal. I HATE reading and continually having to defending Baker can't carry a team when he absolutely already has.

There are things that guy has done that quarterbacks like Goff, Bridgewater, Keenum, Darnold, Tannehill, or even Burrow can't or haven't done. I may be alone, but he CAN be ELITE!

I'm 100% riding with 6. We haven't come close to seeing his ceiling. Game managers don't have have rocket arms, so stop that nonsense right now.

I'm not making excuses, Baker has played poorly, but I was wrong on OBJ, he wasn't who I thought he was. And our pass catchers are some of the worst in the league. I do believe DPJ is close, he can be a star, but Schwartz has been underwhelming (but he's a rookie!) and don't get me started on Jarvis.

Do those who criticize Baker, did they do the same with Kosar back in the day? Because Baker is better. Kosar never won for Cleveland. And if you weren't around back in the day, how in the heck after the past 25 years want to get rid of the best guy we've had at QB after suffering thru years and years of losing and crap QB play? It's almost disgusting and embarrassing.

Baker will be fine. Baker can win a Super Bowl. Baker WILL win us a Super Bowl. Do not loathe him. Support him.