I think that Baker is a talented kid, with major injuries that have thrown him for a loop.

Shoulder muscles torn ....... injured knee, and now an injured foot. That all has to take a toll, especially against a Belichick coached team.

Our WR are not consistently getting open, and when they do, Baker is missing. I have seen him miss throws over the past month or so that I have seen him make many times before. I think there are some throws that he double clutched because he's not sure he can get enough on the throws.

The OL is performing about as well as can be expected with a beat up Wills at LT, and a Guard playing RT.

RB has been a nightmare. Take out Chubb, Hunt, and Felton, and you take out about half the offense.

The defense is a major nightmare. They go from being a nightmare for the opposing offense, to a nightmare for our team. They are even more up and down than the offense.

One of the most disappointing things in the last game was that almost every defensive starter played. No excuse for a lack of talent, or the lack of effort I saw on some (many) plays.

I think that there are some correctable things, and some that are going to take time to heal. I think the bye will be very interesting.