What I saw: I didn't see much worth mentioning except that I saw Baker routinely throw balls to spots he should not have been throwing to. He is VERY good at putting a ball accurately over a defender and on the WR's outside shoulder on outside throws, yet, for some reason, on Sunday he had several throws short of the WR while the CB had inside trailing coverage which put the CB in better position to make a catch than the targeted WR. This was his one INT and at least one other Almost INT. It wouldn't have been remarkable except that he almost never is so near-perfectly off the mark on those throws, especially more than once. I don't know what the deal was, but it was definitely there. I tried to figure out if I was only seeing it while they were going the one direction down the field, like perhaps a headwind was slowing the ball, but I wasn't able to figure that out.

As has been stated elsewhere, it's like they were always one step ahead of us. Everything we tried, they were right there. Either they had us THAT figured out, or this is just another case of Belichick getting "extra practice footage" again. We've all heard those post-game quotes in the past where players say things like "they knew what we were running before we did", etc... well, this felt like one of those games.

Right tackle is a problem. Hance is playing valiantly, but he's just not a viable solution out there. Heck, even Callahan says it

I saw something in this thread or another that said that #97 is "marked"... double team him and run through that gap. That's Malik Jackson. He's listed at only 285 lbs - as a DT. I don't know if he is who is responsible for all of the runs up the middle on us, but there have certainly been a ton; this bears watching. Maybe the counter is to just constantly run-blitz #97 and have a LB over whichever gap he doesn't fire through? Either way, Woods needs to find a fix. His job is to look back on how he has been attacked and think forward on how he may be attacked, and to have effective counter-punches to all of it. I don't feel confidence that he is putting that much into it.

Myles, Stanton, and others like to sit down and play D&D. I feel like Woods, Van Pelt, and Woods should be sitting down and board-gaming our schemes.... Woods picks a scheme/package to start with, Ski gives his counter.... Woods then has to counter that, and so on.... but, they all have to do it within the context of a real game (packages are personnel). Perhaps this level of impromptu gaming will help them find where the weaknesses are in this "Big Nickle" or whatever it is that Woods dreams of running. If it can't be stout against the run AND the pass without having to completely change it up, it should NOT be our base.