He most certainly is. And I applaud that. To me he is a prime example of proof positive that you can't lump everyone into the same basket based on some crazy perception that everyone that belongs to or generally supports one party are the same. You've brought up Adam Kinzinger as a Republican you would have voted for over Biden. I think a lot of people would have. I don't know enough about all of his policies but he's certainly a candidate I would have given consideration to.

We've interacted enough that I'm quite sure you're not some left wing supporter. But just like Adam Kinzinger I've seen you labeled as such because you don't walk the trump company line. Republicans who aren't Trumpians seem to always face punitive repercussions. Just look at Liz Cheney. First she was stripped of her power in the house. Then the Republican party in the state of Wyoming now refuses to recognize here as a Republican.

Rep. Liz Cheney ousted from Wyoming GOP

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rep-liz-cheney-ousted-wyoming-gop/story?id=81206853

The infrastructure bill was a compromise written with five republicans and five democrats. That's about is bipartisan as you can get. But look at what's happening to the 13 Republicans that voted in favor of it.

Here are Trump's comments...... and measures being taken against them by the likes of Marjorie Taylor Green.

Donald Trump who said they should be “ashamed of themselves” for “helping the Democrats.” Far-right House members like Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene have also escalated the fallout by calling for primary challengers to run against the Republicans in question.
https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcast...tructure-bill-now-theyre-facing-backlash

As long as they keep letting the inmates run the asylum it's going to be very hard for them to get the votes of those who sit somewhere in the middle. What I do like about watching this bill being passed that unfolded is not only did thirteen Republicans vote for it, the far left "squad" of the democrats voted against it. That in and of itself tells me it must have been a pretty good bill. When extremists from both sides oppose it, I tend to like it.