If Goff would have played we would have most likely got beat.

Baker did play.

Now everyone wants to hang him. So be it.

I support him. And I would go to war with him.

He did not play well. Obviously. But he played. And he made some good plays as well as the bad. Give me 10 more guys with his mentality.

A healthy Baker is good enough to win a Super Bowl with a good team. That is what counts.

It is so easy to sit with remote in hand and criticize. It is whole different animal to stand on a field with pain all over your body and take more punishment.

The truth is most quarterbacks and players would be done for the year.

The Browns passing game is poor right now for a number of reasons. Baker's injuries are one part.

That is not all. Jarvis is hurt and is not the player he was. DPJ is a young guy becoming better but he did not play.
Higgins is a guy with limited skills. We have nobody else. Schwartz has done very little because he doesn't have much besides straight line speed. And he was out. Odell who was supposed to be the man. Left town.

Hooper is a TE not a wide out and he drops passes. Njoku has played well but he is not Travis Kelce.

The Browns are right now a one dimensional team. We are no threat as a playoff contender.
=================================================================

There are players on defense that are overrated. One is John Johnson. Hill is no big deal as well. Harrison is not a complete player. Delpit is a rookie.

Taki and Wilson are average at best.
=====================================

So all of those who want to pile on Baker. Have at it.

Then go find somebody better while you are at it. Talk about Mahomes, Herbert, Lamar, and any other dream quarterback who we can not get.

Meanwhile, I stand with Baker. Because he is our quarterback and IMO he is good enough to win with. When we actually have a good receiver room and he doesn't have the injuries he is now playing with.