The criticism of Baker really bugs me.

If anyone for a minute believes that Baker is really the quarterback that we saw yesterday. Then pound salt.
Did Jared first pick in the draft Goff play yesterday? Oh, he was questionable.

All the haters imagine when you got your sore arm from a vaccine shot and then had someone pound that spot continuously.

Think about playing in the NFL with a torn labrum and a break on the top of your shoulder. Have a bone bruise on your heel and knee and play quarterback with a brace. Then step out on a NFL field with temps in the 40's and it's raining. When a pitcher tweeks something. He goes to the clubhouse.
The NFL field of play is no playground.

It would be different if what we saw is what he is.

Stefanski has the authority to start Keenum.

Just the fact that Baker is willing to go out there and try to compete. That tells me a lot.

I am angry. I have seen total trash playing quarterback for this team. I mean the worst quarterbacks I have ever seen. Kessler, Weeden, Manziel, Kiser etc. etc etc.

Now we have a guy who will give everything he has to win a game. A guy who supports his teammates. Plays for his coach. Does whatever they ask him to do. Puts up with a pusscatore like Odell. Plays with mediocre receivers. And because he plays when he should not and does not play well. Then the bs fair weather fans sucker punch him.

I am not ok with that.

Let's go back and play musical chairs at quarterback and go 1-31 so everyone can be happy.