Man stop it. Baker played like trash. Just because you want to go “well but he’s still our QB” doesn’t make you anymore of a fan than anyone else.

We’re ALL on this board because we’re diehard browns fans. But that damn sure doesn’t mean imma brown nose any player on this team regardless of how they play.

Baker playing hurt would be fine if he was still effective. He isn’t. If he’s that hurt he needs to sit his ass down and let Case play until he feels healthy enough.

Cause those were wide open passes he missed. I don’t care how injured he is, those are routine passes any QB should make regardless of injury.

QBs only get credit for playing hurt if they aren’t holding the team back. We almost lost to the freaking lions because injured baker is holding this team back.

That FACT doesn’t make me less of a fan than you, or means I want him to fail. I want our TEAM to have the best chance to win, and right now baker doesn’t give us that chance.

Maybe the injuries have something to do with it. But yesterday’s game was horrible by any standard from our QB.