Originally Posted by Swish
Originally Posted by Pdawg

This is a post Emily had on her Instagram. She apparently liked it as well. I believe she has removed it. The local media is already all over this as well as Mayfield skipping his post game media session. He also walked off the field without shaking hands. Many are saying it was because he was booed. I have no idea what is going on.

People better keep that same energy on her like they did OBJs dad. She runs her mouth the most out of any of our players significant others.

But I know y’all won’t. Cause somehow, it’s different.

I will talk about baker, however.

Dude missed wide open receivers all day. He thrown two horrible picks. Right now, the team wins based around our run game, not our #1 overall QB.

Thanks to baker mayfield crap performance and lack of sportsmanship, and his wife running her mouth on Twitter non stop, I’d be glad to see him walk. There’s a reason Stefanski doesn’t trust him, and we haven’t re-signed him.

I’m all for the players getting tough, just as soon as baker decides to play like a real QB.

NOPE. Not the same. She's his wife, not his meddling daddy. And she's a fan. All the Odell lovers are trying this... Odell left on his own BEFORE he was run out. She's not in that position. Odell was a BUM here. BUM.

And I like Baker. I never really like OBJ. I can barely remember him when he was a good player. All I can see is a me me me guy. You know, a diva. And GBush is just trying to promote his lame ass Ytube show. Quincy been doing a lot with him lately. He's like watching paint dry.

But I do have a serious question for you Swish. I'm noticing people who acted mind blown after Odell's daddy and him played their game... they made negative comments or comments of disbelief... yet here they are this week acting like Odell didn't get exactly what he wanted OR that the Browns somehow didn't treat him fairly... BS. Odell had opportunities, a good team to work with, and plenty of people in his corner... he wasn't successful here because he COULD NOT PERFORM or simply underperformed. Yes, he may not have had as many opportunities as he would have liked, but catching the damn ball might have solved that. Truth is, he was a blowhard diva who didn't do a damn thing for this team.