J/C... trying to make sense out of this...

Game 1- against the SB champs.. KC wins 33-29...Baker was 21/28- 321 yds ..0 TD and 1 int... 2- TD runs by Chubb, 1 by Hunt and 1 by Landry.. Mahomes was 27/36 337yds 3 TD

Game 2- Browns 31-Texans 21.. Baker injures his shoulder... Baker 19-21- 213 yds.. 1 TD ..Chubb 1.. Janovich 1 Felton 1..

Game 3- Browns 26-Bears 6... Baker 19-31- 246 yds .... Look at the c/att rate compared to the previous games...

Game 4- Browns 14- Vikings 7.. Baker 15/33-155 yds.. Hunt 1-TD Andraes Williams 1TD Defensive TD

Game 5- Browns 42-Chargers 47.. Baker 23/32-305 yds.. 2 TD.. Chubb 1.. Hunt 2.. Njoku 1.. Higgins 1

Game 6- Browns 14-Cardinals 37..Baker 19/28 234 yds..2 TD.. DPJ's 2 TD

Game 7- Browns 17-Broncos 14.. Baker 21/33 199 yds.. 1 TD.. D' Johnson 1 TD .. Stanton 1 TD

Game 8- Browns 10-Steelers 15.. Baker 20/31 225 yds.. 0 TD.. D' Johnson 1 TD

Game 9- Browns 41-Bengals 16.. Baker 14/21 218 yds.. 2 TD.. Chubb 2.. DPJ 1.. Njoku 1.. Ward and Johnson "D" 1 each..

Game 10- Browns 7-Patriots 45.. Baker 11/21 73 yds 1 TD.. 1 int... move on..

Game 11- Browns 13-Lions 10.. Baker 15/29 176 yds.. 1 TD.. 2 int... Landry / Chubb both 1 each Landry a run and Chubb a receiving TD..

I didn't factor in the Special Teams points.. or did I factor in the Defensive Play which was not very good most games... Not trying to make Baker look good or bad..looking at facts on Baker because this is a Thread about him..

Clearly after his shoulder injury things drop off as we all know.. I also see signs of hope..

Bakers first year as a rookie saw his first HC (HUE) fired after 8 games..Then a DC comes in as a Interim HC.. Then he had another new coach the season after with Freddie Kitchens..Then the season after that yet another new HC on top of a GM... Baker has dealt with a lot of adversity as a young QB...And honestly handled it pretty dang well !

I'm not the biggest Baker fan, and also not the biggest hater... I feel like the guy has tried more then any QB this team has had for some time...

Are the injuries really hurting or is there more turmoil inside the building us fans don't know about... I don't know, but after the injuries the c/att really goes down..Yet he still gave his best.. Did it hurt the team who knows..
Been awhile since I've seen a Browns QB that tried.

This season has had horrible defensive play and Offensive play calling... Again expectations were way to high at the end of last season going into this season..

Still got a chance to get a wild card spot... Whether Baker is the guy in the future or not.. He's the QB for this team as of now... like him or not...this has been a team disappointment from all three sides of the ball including the coaching staff !!

I feel he should of been sat for the Lions game.. I'd rather see him get healed and rested for the up coming games we need him for...Like it or not..he needs our support as fans to help him get through this..Media expectations along with fan base seems to be tearing this all apart ! until a change, this is what we got !

Sometimes in life when things aren't going your way and your feeling down and you feel no support ... ya get feeling worse until someone reaches out that shows they care and wants to help you get back on your feet and succeed ! just alittle support and caring might just help turn things around !