Originally Posted by GraffZ06
Originally Posted by Hammer
"winning has not been a common thing around here"

That's Baker telling all you booing pieces of sh@#&*#@*&t to go f yourself. Love it.

Yeah insult the fanbase, that's a mature response that's likely going to play out well for him in the long run. Most successful players do that all the time. Dude isn't even mentally and emotionally mature enough to ignore that stuff, understand it's just noise, and persevere and overcome. If he just ignores it and plays better, he'd be cheered and nobody remembers this. No instead he storms off the field, refuses to shake hands in a tantrum and then after cooling off decides it's a good idea to insult the fanbase. I might think twice about cheering for him next time.

Who advises this guy LeChina James?

If you "love that" - my response to you would be "go root for Buffalo".

We've seen enough horrible football here over the years to recognize it pretty well. Baker's play certainly qualifies. Don't like the boos? Suck it up buttercup and either admit you're too injured to help the team win, or play better.

I don't think much of what is said here is remotely true.

I don't believe he's insulted the fanbase. I'm not insulted. In fact I think it's rather embarrassing as a fan to see and hear those boos from other fellow fans. That's much more insulting.

I don't think I've heard Baker complain... about anything... ever. I think there are some things in house that we are not privy to... things that if we were we'd be saying they should keep those things in house. I never once heard Baker say OBJ ran the incorrect route although we know now he did, a lot. I think Baker's actually ignored the boos and doesn't care. He is fully aware and understands what he needs to do. In the end he's not alone going up against the fans. The great Bernie Kosar has been booed and even benched. It happens.

I also don't think his wife is an issue. I'd imagine she posted what she did to Instagram after reading the first part and then realized after reading the whole thing it was not as good/helpful to get her point acrossed as she thought...⁵ so she deleted it. I don't think the intent was to call out Baker's teammates. But that's what the media saw. They're sick.

If you're going to think twice about rooting for Baker or you don't love his response to the boos - my response to you would be "go root for Buffalo."