Originally Posted by jaybird
I found the comment childish... fans have every right to boo... if a player can't handle it then play better...
We put these players in a pretty tight box, we want them to show emotion and fire.. but only when, and in a way, that we are ok with.. and I'm sorry, but human emotion doesn't always work that way.

Did these same fans boo the defense when it was getting gouged with big running plays? Did they boo our kicker when he missed a FG or had an XP blocked? Did they boo when the OL had consecutive stupid penalties negating big gains as we were trying to finish off the game? Have they booed any of the idiotic playcalling in the red zone?

Maybe it's just because he's the QB, maybe it's because he was the #1 overall pick, maybe it's because some are still sensitive because he planted the flag at the Shoe.. I don't know, but Baker has done nothing since he's been here except give it his all and try to win.. and, by Browns standards over the past 30 years, he has been more successful than anybody who has tried before him.... yet he has remained the most polarizing figure that I can think of when it comes to fans and even talking heads, for some reason have always viewed him as having a target on his back... So when he's out there limping around on a bad ankle/knee, throwing with significant damage in his non-throwing shoulder, taking the hits, etc.. and then getting booed for it when he makes a mistake even though nobody else gets booed when they make a mistake....... yea, I get it when he doesn't always live up to your expectations..