Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Ad I'm never ceased to be amazed how you include the entire left when speaking of a fringe element.
C'mon man? Are you kidding me?? Everyone that posts anything conservative is flat out called a "Trumpian" around these parts. Am I wrong?

I won't say you're wrong when it comes to a certain sector of people. But not with all of them. I've pointed out several times there's a difference between a Republican and a Trumpian. When it comes to a poster like DC as just one example, He's certainly a conservative and last time I checked he was a Republican. But he's certainly not a Trumpian. I think if you actually look at the political world we live in, people like Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger are actually being punished for not supporting the big lie. It's their actual political lives and jobs they will be giving up due to having so many Trumpians on the right.

So no, you're not wrong about a certain portion of people that will accuse everyone on the right of being a Trumpian. But does that make it any less wrong than what we see from the other side? Maybe we should all understand how that's the problem here rather than saying, "Yeah but they do it". Because that's not going to solve anything. I get it from both sides but I really don't care. I'm not liberal enough for the extreme progressives and I'm a liberal to the conservatives.

You're certainly right that there are some that think labeling everyone who doesn't agree with them is some kind of accomplishment. But when you have Day of the Dawg's and Dawg Duties around, sometimes the Trumpian label fits. In some cases it doesn't.