Just clicking. Now is not the time to make rash decisions on anything. We have a good staff. We have good players. We have had a ton of injuries all at the wrong time. I too would shut Baker down. I would have done so the minute I saw the report of the extent of his injury. I am getting on in years so I forget, is it four or five games that players must play in before getting credit for the season? Either way, even if this season does count, Baker is the future, at least for the time being, and as such we should be protecting him. Chubb too. This season wasn't our year. Every team has those. Even good ones. Sophomore slump or whatever you want to call it. If we were perfectly healthy we'd be in the hunt. I believe that. I believe in our head coach. He's not perfect, and he is getting an education this year for sure. But this is the same guy that got us to the playoffs in a season of Covid, with very little camp and no preseason. That took some doing as a first-year head coach. We had the best running back room in the league when we started this season. Then Chubb went down, then Hunt... etc. etc. Jarvis going down hurt. That guy is the heartbeat of this team. He WANTS it. This just isn't our year. What is funny is, we could still squeak in without Baker. It would take a lot of doing but it's not impossible. They extended the season and added two more teams. There will be teams with iffy records in the playoffs from now on. It would take a minor miracle, however. smile Happy turkey day. Peace to you all. Be safe and be well.