Originally Posted by PrplPplEater
I'd just trust the Docs, the coaches, and Baker.

If his injuries are just that he's hurt, banged up, and bruised, then he can play. He's shown that the shoulder thing isn't as big of a deal as it was. Aside from the shoulder thing, I don't know that he actually has anything else that can't be played on if the Docs clear him. Given that, he is still our best chance to win. You only sit him if you're effectively decided to concede the game this week.

No way I'd trust the player.... player will always want to play

the Docs can just tell you if it's safe for him to play... like will he injury it more or not.....

It's really on the coaches to tell you if he's effective... if the doc passes him then it comes to the coaches to figure out should you play him or not.... and I 100% disagree with you that if we start Kennum that means we've conceded the game... in my mind you start Keenum if you feel he gives you a better chance to win because Baker can't effectively lead the team due to injuries.... a health Baker is far and away better than Keenum.... but we don't have a healthy Baker...

where I do agree, is if the coaches feel Baker gives us a better chance to win, then we have to trust that because obviously they have more knowledge on it than any of us do...