Quick to bring up that Baker was under 50% completion rate last night but no mention of the massive pass rush he faced 75% of the time. No mention of defensive players coming at Baker untouched due to missed assignments, outmanned, or just plain beat at the point of attack. Drop passes occur I agree, with the Browns they always happen in critical situations but 5 in one game?

This is what I see, people may scream that receivers were open but where were they in the progression? Running free as the third or forth choice when your QB has 2 seconds or less to throw is immaterial. When the defense has 6-10 in the box, it becomes almost impossible to read which ones are dropping back or coming. Seeing one drop back that gets in the primary receivers route would be cause for a double clutch, if your second is covered and six are coming there's no time to find receivers 3 or 4. Secondly, I have never heard a WR or TE ever admit that they were covered so 50% of this BS is just that, BS!

This is where scheme must be adjusted. The first time the Ravens put 6-8 in the box the adjustment needed to be made to spread the offense. You absolutely must get the defense to play honest. Stefanski's inability to adjust and sticking with the 3 TE set allowed the defense to stack the box and only have to defend for 2 seconds. Run game stuffed, huge pressure on the QB, 2 seconds to throw and no need for safety's to play it honest. There's no QB in the league that would be successful playing that type of offense without some kind of adjustment. Remember, Stefanski has taken a gunslinger and turned him into a game manager that's sole purpose is to not make mistakes. This leads to hesitation from your QB and results in a lot of dump offs as the safe play. Nobody wants to see a bunch of interceptions from a QB that doesn't know how to protect the ball but if you don't practice 3 and 4 WR sets and what to do during blitzes or cover two then you end up with situations that we are watching - a poorly prepared team running a scheme that makes the Browns one dimensional. I will repeat, the Browns are clearly a one dimensional with a passing offense averaging 207 yds per game through 12 weeks. That is on Stefanski - not Baker and until it changes the Browns will struggle.