Originally Posted by cfrs15
Originally Posted by DaveyD
We are what our record says we are. An average Football Team with an average QB and an average head coach whi says every single week that he needs to get better. Reminds me of the daily Pat Shurmur "we battled" crazy talk. It has gotten very, very old

What would you like him to say?
I don't want him to SAY anything, I want him to fix it so he doesn't have to keep saying it.. He doesn't get paid $3.5 million a year to say the right things in press conferences, he gets paid that much to solve problems and put a winning football team on the field.

If that means changing up the game planning, so be it.
If that means giving the play calling to somebody else, so be it.
If that means putting Keenum in, so be it.

Tomorrow is December 1, since September 26 we have scored more than 17 points exactly... twice. Oddly enough, both of those times were against pretty good teams and we scored over 40 points...

We've been held under 100 yards rushing 4 times in our last 7 games... Baker hasn't completed more than 53% of his passes in any of the last 3 games after routinely being in the high 60s and 70% range almost every week before that...

I don't know if it's Bakers injuries or if the inability to pull the trigger on throws is in his head, if other teams have just figured us out and the book is written on how to stop us, if it was the loss of Kareem Hunt for 5 weeks, if it's injuries to the OL, if it's our weak WR group... I don't know. I would suspect it's some combination of a lot of things but it's Stafanski's job to know, and to overcome those obstacles... yet what I see on the field every week looks remarkably like the week before and the week before that and is equally ineffective. Then he comes into the press conference and says "It's on me".. well, yea. Until I see you try something different, then I have to assume that you think what you are doing is the best we got... and it ain't working.