We were at their field and lost another close game...friggen horse shoes I'm sure we are all tired of Horse Shoes.

Big difference of the game was Lamar just throwing up a bomb no where near the Receiver and their guy going up for it locating the ball and catching it - Andrews is so so good. I was flabbergasted at the gushing praise for Lamar on throwing hail mary's in the middle of the game to no one accurately just up there a pop up...Oh did you see that throw remarked Collingsworth he threw that off his back foot hmmm so freaking what as if that was some sort of virtue or something. Unfortunately for us it worked more than it hurt them.

Our defense played great outside of those bombs.

Meanwhile Baker i know all wish to rag on him but just who does he throw the ball up to??? Njoku...he has specs on paper but last two years he hasn't shown his hops for the ball. Hunts dad is complaining that Baker is too conservative (afraid) I agree but this is the QB Ski created He had a QB and instead of taking his positive traits and working with it he has created a round peg in a square hole situation. This is who Baker has become...don't throw and INT dont throw an INT!!! that has been put in him but he use to be a pretty good gunslinger but not any more and all this crap about look at the weapons he has from the media is a lot of hooey I see average across the board - Jarvis runs routes and when happy will catch the ball but nothing great just average stuff. TEs just average proobably the best one out there is Harrison but after his 2 fumbles from last year he has been very scared in going all out but we are seeing some signs of him doing so. Hooper is just OK. Higgins, DPJones are just ok DPJ when healthy has some game.
Chubb Hunt best duo of RBs but Hunt has to get back in the game. Baker, time to take the shackles off the kid as we are ruining him.

JOK is defensive MVP material oh Garrett will get his one sack a game but JOK his explosion is the best from a LB on our team and is an impact player. I saw another difference...we got a FG kicker that is not dependable and they got the best kicker of maybe all time who never misses. Statistically we won that game in all areas but possibly not in penalties - we had a good pass rush that had us chasing Lamar around and then he would throw those hail mary's and the kid went to church cause as stated before that was their offense...and he got away with it although 16 points given up we should win the game.

Time to heal up - tough to win one in Baltimore but next up is home game. Lets see a different result hopefully we won't quit on the team Right now they are in a fragile state of mind and the media are like vultures trying to make anything out of nothing cause as much as they LOVE the Ravens they hate us...