EO...nothing in your post that I'm going to disagree with.

We are beginning to see personnel moves that make no sense at all, which leads me to believe that others are involved about who is on the field and who is not.

At the most critical point of the game, with time running out on the Browns last chance to possibly pull out a win...SOMEONE DECIDED to put the #3 running back
into the game, leaving the Browns most dangerous RB, Chubb and our #2 RB Hunt standing on the sidelines and watching...worth noting, both #1 and #2 rbs can catch the ball and Hunt is the best RB to help protect the QB.

So, it is a legit question to ask...WHAT THE HELL WAS D'ERNEST DOING IN THE GAME and WHO DECIDED TO PLAY HIM AND NOT CHUBB OR HUNT?

Another questionable play that leads me to ask again, WHO IS MAKING THE CALL AS TO WHICH PLAYERS ARE BEING PLAYED AT CRITICAL TIMES.
...3rd qtr..Rats score TD going up 13-3...
...Browns receive kick off..take over at 35 yd line, Mayfield pass to Chubb, short left for 16 yds.
...Mayfield pass to DPJ, short middle for 6 yds.
...Chubb run left for -1 yd.
...3rd down and 5yds needed for a 1st down (at 8:07 mark) with the ball on the Browns 46 yd line. CHUBB OUT, D.Felton in at RB.
...Felton flanks out on left..Mayfield pass to Felton for 1st down yardage...Felton drops the ball...Browns forced to punt from 46 yd line.
...REPLAY SHOWS Felton takes his eye off of Mayfield's pass that ends up hitting Felton right in the chest..BUT FELTON IS WATCHING THE RAT #44 who is about to tackle Felton.

WHAT THE FUDGE ARE THE BROWNS DOING PLAYING ROOKIES AND LESS EXPERIENCED PLAYERS AT CRITICAL TIMES IN MUST WIN GAMES???

Another question, Higgins was a healthy scratch in favor of ??? Higgins has been a favorite target for Mayfield over the past two years but in this critical game, Higgins didn't see the field...WHY...SOMEONE TELL ME WHY?

Is it the draft boys trying to analyise their personnel choices of 2021, planning for the next draft?