I wasn't thinking so much of Lamar with that reminder of the bad weather games ... but Mac Jones and New England. They just played a game with winds of up to 45 mph. They made a HUGE deal about it - and Mac Jones attempted a total of 3 passes .... that is the new QB media darling who has been christened by all a Franchise QB. He's so good - they trusted him to throw the ball 3 times. People bang on about Baker being trusted by Stefanski but Mac throwing 3 times in bad weather and it's all about what a genius BB is - nothing about the limited play selection by the QB. . . And if the game was a blow out and never in doubt I would say it didn't matter, but the reality anyone could have won the game going into the 4th Q and barring a good bounces for NE, Bills could have easily walked away with a W.

Anyway the point stands - in last year's bad play period, while learning new footwork and mechanics, Baker played in 3 (my memory is corrected) bad weather games.... definitely part of the 'Why' in my perspective.