I stop reading this thread on page two. I can't see how anybody could not love the fact that we did hang on, and the defense DID make the stop when needed to win the game.

I thought Baker played well, and can see that he is on the road to becoming healthier. I noticed that the coaches took the reigns off of him in the first half, and it worked.

I can't complain about a coach that goes conservative with a three score lead. I think if someone should be called out, it would be the defense for again making a back up QB look like a star. They let their gaurd down when Lamar went out, and it almost bit them in the behind.

Last game people complained about not giving the run game a chance, this week, he stuck with it, and now he is dumb for doing it. I even read someone bashing Chubb for stutter stepping. It is hard to run on Baltimore no matter who you are.

Those claiming we only scored because of the PI calls, hasn't paid attention to Rothlisberger for the last ten years. He has made a living out of throwing to a covered guy to draw the penalty, and it has worked many, many times. How many games have we lost because teams get first downs on sometimes, questionable calls. It's part of the game, and many teams win games because of them.

I think Huntley's fresh legs saved his butt a few times.

A win iis a win, no matter how it happens. I am not as negative about the way they played as many on here are. We needed a win, and got it. That is all that matters.

Cincy lost, the Raiders lost, Buffalo lost. It's anybodies guess who will get in at this point.

I hope somewhere in heaven, Ravenkiller is smiling and not reading the absolute negativity of this thread.

Still in the hunt.