I've seen a whole lot of negative after beating the team in first place in our division.. the argument has always been that we beat the bad teams but can't beat the playoff caliber teams.. we beat a playoff team and now it "wasn't pretty enough"... Sure, there are some things to complain about that we should have done different but if you just read this board and social media you would almost certainly feel like we lost by 2 touchdowns.

Every article I've read has gone into detail about how Lamar got hurt.. I don't care. Huntley did more in 2 1/2 quarters against this defense than Lamar did in 5 1/2 quarters..

I saw us make a change from 2 weeks ago to a quick strike passing attack on early downs, it worked and it kept their defense off balance. Then we stopped doing it.

I saw our defense continue to shine and make plays... until late in the game when we forgot to cover Andrews, their one legit pass catching playmaker.. on 4th and 11, down in the red zone, a couple other crucial downs... it's like we just forgot to cover him...

We were without our long snapper and our punter but they were certainly not our problem on special teams.. Felton dropped 2 punts, lucky to get back on both of them... missed yet another makeable FG... then the bonehead play of being totally unaware of the ball on the onside kick.. kudos to Natson for the heads up play of getting his foot out of bounds on the kickoff that was bounding around.

Seen a lot about the PI calls, the one on the Landry play was the only really bad call... Landry was dragging him to the ground and I was sure that was going to be PI against us.. so I'll take it. We've been burned the same way before so it's about time we got one. And that's what happens when you push the ball down the field, sometimes you get completions, sometimes you get the favorable PI call..

I'm sure that like most of you, I had a vision of Tucker lining up a 57 yard FG with :04 on the clock.. fortunately it never came to that.