I went to bed after the game to read a while so I haven't read any of the posts.

All considered it was a good effort and we could have won. I don't really place blame, but the missed 3pts would have been handy at the end. The fact I can't recall the kickers name at the moment tells me he isn't a guy we have to keep. While he was looking pretty good early in the season, we probably need to keep looking for a more reliable kicker. He made the first kick before the TO call, so pressure was the problem with the second kick. A 47 yard kick might not be a chip shot, but it is one NFL kickers need to make.

Mullins looked good enough and gives us reason to move on from Keenum as the primary back-up. His arm isn't great but he is good enough to step in and win games. With some work with the primary players, he will be good enough to put up more points.

Well, it isn't over yet, but we will need help. The only shot now is to win the division. Tie breakers will kill us for any wildcard and we need the others to somehow lose. I haven't looked at the teams remaining schedules, but it seems to me, just thinking out loud, we need Cincy to beat all the teams in the division they have yet to play, we start winning and maybe, somehow, the home game against Ciny at the end gives us the division win.

Maybe as I go back and read the comments someone has laid that all out.

Oh well.