Two of the people on the pregame show picked the Browns to win.

We had a chance to win it in the end but that would have required a full four quarters of football by an outmatched team.
No it didn't. Whatever happened for the first 57.5 minutes is irrelevant, we weren't perfect, the Raiders weren't perfect, none of that matters. It would have required one first down with 2 1/2 minutes to go in the game. That's all it would have taken, that's what it came down to. We were there.

It's to try and show that a game most people thought we had a very little chance of winning when being calm, rational and thinking through it, suddenly changed in the heat of the moment because the team played over their heads.
So what if it did? I honestly gave us a 50/50 chance to win going in, I'm 100% mad about the way it ended... not 50%.

If we are outmatched due to covid and a third string QB starting it's that we didn't overcome unbeatable odds.
Stop throwing words around that don't apply.. they weren't unbeatable odds, we had the odds beat, we had the Raiders beat... We had a 1 point lead and the ball with 2:30 to play... I don't know, maybe our coaching staff thinks like you and was just happy we got that far and didn't care any more since we weren't supposed to win anyway...