Originally Posted by BADdog
Originally Posted by jaybird
how many times has Baker had a chance to win the game on the last drive this year?? .
He had a chance today and it was stolen form him by a non call.
The refs stole this game in the last 2 minutes.

I don't post on here very often mostly just read, but I am so sick of this team making the same mistakes over and over. Yes the refs did steal the game due to a non PI call. Aikman even said it was and all the football shows are saying it was. That would not have even been an issue if Stefanski wouldn't have done like he always does and abandoned the run game. The run game was working and he gave up on it again.

I hope next year if he is still coach he will swallow his pride and turn over play calling to the next OC which I hope isn't Van Pelt. Joe Woods needs to go to. When we put pressure on Rodgers the few times we did he missed the throws. We have lost games from Woods playing soft and letting the other team march down the field for the game winning FG. Speaking of field goals we need to see if Phil Dawson will come our of retirement. Haven't had a good kicker since he left. To many points left out on the field because of them that would have been the difference in winning and losing.

This team has come a long way in the last few years. This team is in most every game. Just need to get to that point where they know how to finish them. The last few years I actually started getting excited to watch them again. I am 70 years old and I would sure like to see them make it to the big game before I leave this world.