I'm sure all wish to blame Baker for the loss. He definitely had his contributions but what I saw was a confirmation that the NFL has some sort of grudge against the Browns and mostly against their fans as we forced then to reinstate our team and then there was the running off the refs which many fans wish to do but we were the only team to do so. And don't get me wrong it was a bad act and we are paying for it all these years. Jokingly I state there is a conspiracy but for the first time I actually beliieve it. It was more about Rodgers breaking the Fauvre record than an actual game. As there was an obvious hold on DPJ early on as Baker threw a deep post only to go from a long gain and possible TD to INT #1 for Baker. What I hate the most is Baker having to pull aside the ref and explain the foul and asking why it was not called meanwhile our Leader pffft Stefanski did not make on complaint to the refs - you see all the Good to great coaches especially in our division complaining to the refs about call meanwhile Ski with a legit complaint doing nothing. I wouldn't play for a coach like that. So I see him wanting to throw away Baker and go for a tall strong QB that fits his offense as he was forced to have Baker thrown to him. Soo no doubt I see Baker leaving us and will become a superstar somewhere else.

I saw our defender on the DL literally get TACKLED by the OL of the Packers on a running play right in front of the ref and no flag thrown. Play after play changing the outcome of our game yes, another game lost within 6 points and a move closer so that our Browns will have to get rid of a possible franchise QB convincing most fans that he just is not that QB so that we will once again spend another 20 searching for that QB. What a shame. With Dunn and Chase on the OL doing nothing much we still frushed for over 200 yards. Harris btw did an excellent job at center.

Got to run
outside of the game hope all had a Merry Christmas will be back for more and what did you all see.
God bless you