j/c

Whenever I read "Baker has to have everything perfect" post, I know what I'm dealing with. Coming to a 1-31 team...head coached by Hue Jackson...not allowed to compete with Tyrod Taylor...coming into his first game cold and breaking the two-year winless streak. That's perfect.

2019 - Freddie Kitchens and being woefully out of shape and prepared. Tom Brafy wasn't going to win with Freddie at the wheel. Neither was out-of-shaoe Baker.

2020 - COVID...drives us to the playoff...WINS A PLAYOFF game. One blown non-call...and one poor play on defense...away from the AFC Championship game. Top (5) QB from the bye to end of season.

2021 - Defense couldn't stop squat against the Chiefs at the end and then Baker tears his labrum and breaks a bone early in game (2). Injuries strike...the OBJ cancer gets cut out...COVID...more injuries...COVID. I mean what a perfect situation for a QB to succeed.

Some posters like to bag on Baker for not being Mr Comeback...and pretend to be completely un-phased by the number of times a last drive comeback was thwarted by someone OTHER than Baker. The TEAM overcame (3) INTS and totally sh^%y officiating throughout and were driving towards a missed FG...and the refs cemented the outcome of the game...again. What a delightfully perfect position to be in.