Originally Posted by Swish
geat. looking at the chargers/broncos score, the browns lost and didnt even play today.

atleast the media wont be talking about us. antonio brown just gave everyone a months worth of material in 30 minutes.

I don't know. The media loves to talk about the Browns and Baker. They will spend a good portion of the week talking again how they are the most disappointing team in the league.

The last two games are absolutely meaningless and will not matter one iota moving forward. I'll actually be agitated if they celebrate scores. They had one goal this year. One. Super Bowl. They can't even make the playoffs two years in a row. With a beaten down Ravens squad. With a terrible Pitt squad. And they can't even make the playoffs. Unbelievable.

This franchise is at its most pathetic point. Worse than 0-16, 1-31. They are at the absolute bottom. Again. What a joke this franchise is.

I keep thinking to myself that us fans deserve better. Long standing, loyal fanbase that always maintains hope. But maybe our ancestors did something to cause this. I mean can anyone explain to me how Bengals fans deserve this more than Browns fans. It's mind boggling.

Everything, and I mean everything the Browns did last year, has been undone. They have no foundation. Nothing to build on.

Wake me when we find our Brady/Rodgers/Manning. Nothing will change until we do.