Baker looked uncomfortable as he has for much of the season. IDK if it's the play of the OL or his WR's not getting open quick enough. He's just looked completely lost at times. I'm not sure what Stefanski is doing either by constantly putting us in a formation where we fail at (five wide empty sets) and by not running Chubb more. Bakers bread and butter were the boot legs and play action last year and it seems like we shifted away from that dramatically this year, especially the boot legs. Last night was hard to watch. Here are my other takeaways ....

#1 - Peoples-Jones can be a solid support receiver but he is not a #1
#2 - Landry is still an effective WR but his best days are behind him, also just a support receiver from here on out.
#3 - Hooper needs traded or cut. Slow and unreliable.
#4 - We need to prioritize signing another good backup swing tackle this off-season.
#5 - MD Stewart and Grant Delpit might be the best backup safety duo in the league, I really like both of them.
#6 - We desperately need to bring back Takk and Clowney. I think they did wonders for our pass rush this year when they were on the field together.

The obvious take away is that Baker likely needs to be replaced .... which breaks my heart a little bit to say.