I'm shocked that the people on this site that waited decades for a good team wants to immediately cut bait and run because of a bad season laced with injuries and COVID. I'm critical of the Browns because I believe they are better than they have shown. I'm critical of the Head Coach and scheme because history shows his way alienates players. I find it comical that so called fans on this site want to go out and get some other team's retread QB like Trubisky, Jimmy G or Tua. Come on people, those QB's are going to be available because their current team doesn't believe they can lead them. Are you really that naive that you're willing to accept a QB that's lost their job and/or team just to replace Baker because you don't like him? Starting over at QB is not an option because of the pieces they already have in place. Do the Browns really have a window of 2-3 years to wait for the development of a new QB? Here's the question that's stumped me since Stefanski arrived, Is Stefanski's scheme built to take advantage of the skill set that Mayfield brought to the Browns or is the scheme set to an ideology of game control with the run? Baltimore has set their offense based on the skill set of Jackson. So has Cincy with Burrows, BUF with Allen, GBP with Rodgers, TBB with Brady, LAR with Stafford, KCC with Mahomes, LAC with Herbert and even Watson in HOU. Can anyone truthfully say that the Browns are using Mayfield the same way they used him in 2018 when he broke Manning's record for TD passes for a rookie? Another issue to consider is how many of the above have had 3 different head coaches and 3 different OC's in their first 4-years in the league?

Let's be candid here too, with the offensive scheme Stefanski is running no top end QB would ever consider coming to Cleveland. For those stretching out for Cousins, the last 4-years he's led the Vikings to 1 playoff appearance in 2019 with a 1-1 result. Where the hell is the upside when currently Cousins is 32-31-1 vs Mayfield 31-32-1 over the last 4 years and Cousins will be 34 next season and Baker will be 27 - WHERE THE HELL IS THE UPSIDE? Not to mention who has had the better supporting cast like WR's (Theilen and Jefferson vs Landry and Peoples-Jones)? What about RB, in 4-years comprising of 51 games Cook has averaged 86.02 rushing yds per game and Chubb 83.47 over the same 4-year span covering 57 games. Cousins would cost significantly more money, be older and as it stands - have less weapons. WHERE'S THE UPSIDE?

Finally, when you have color commentators asking what the hell Stefanski is doing and opposing QB's questioning what Stefanski is doing and players demanding trades because of what Stefanski is doing you have a much bigger issue than your QB. Now it appears that Stefanski's mentor at Minnesota is on his way out because of his refusal to adjust his scheme and we have Mike Zimmer 2.0 sitting here in Cleveland. The Browns will be successful starting the day they start to use the skill set of the QB they draft. If for some reason they decide to draft a QB like a Hurts or Fields coming out of college and demand that player play like a Burrows or Rodgers would be a plan to fail - you have to be able to adjust your scheme to the skill set of those running it - otherwise you are in a constant state of flux trying to find that perfect QB to execute your scheme. That's the blockbuster movie we just watched of the Brown's 2021!