I think some context is in order (especially on the heels of watching a game like that).

Stefanski has had to deal with a LOT this season. Lots of injuries, OBJ exit, Baker regression, etc. Having to start 4th-5th options at tackle for a run-based offense for large parts of the season was super tough.

So I do give him some credit. Past teams would've folded like a cheap tent months ago. The fact we were in it this late does deserve SOME credit. But despite all that, this entire team (top to bottom and everywhere in between) needs to take a long look in the mirror. Stefanski doing stuff like putting Hudson out there on an island all damn game vs Watt. Little to no adjustment while Baker is getting smoked. This is a coaching thread, so I won't get into Baker (can write a whole thing on that). You're preserving Chubb but you're putting Garrett out there with a groin. You lose Delpit and Ward at times during the game to injury, plus you've got Baker executing a sneak with all his injuries... while one of the highest-paid backups continues to watch.... what are we even trying to do here? No explanations makes sense because we aren't consistent. Chubb doesn't have an injury and then he does... and then you put him back out there and he plants that Steeler a couple feet into the grass. Johnson is our passing RB?

Seriously, what are we even doing out there?