Originally Posted by oobernoober
Don't we have to simply finish in the bottom half of the division for the easier matchups next year?

That only affects like three games, but yes.

The stuff about Chubb being injured, but reports saying there is no injury, and Stefanski's play-calling being a complete disaster: It sounds like Stefanski needs to go. Something's rotten in Denmark.
It also sounds like Stefanski schemed to give Ben his last game. It was a given that this is how this would shake out the moment Cinci won and we had nothing to play for.

I think Baker wants the Hell away from here. I don't blame him.
I think Stefanski isn't as good as we have thought. If nothing else, he has consistently demonstrated an inability to be flexible within a game and go with what is working, and he has never once simply "put a team away".

I turned that garbage off before halftime, right when Baker was picked the first time. By that time, I'd seen our coaches leave Hudson on an island against Watt enough times to know they had no intention of acknowledging how stupid that is, and it was clear that the coaches had no REAL intent to win this or put us in position to do well. We were hamstrung all night by our own leash-holders.