Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
I dont know what to think of Stefanski either. He’s shown to produce a detailed oriented, organized approach .. but this year it’s really fallen off the tracks. We are having SO many pre-snap penalties and don’t execute hardly anything.

You can’t look at last year’s Dallas/Tennessee games and think he’s a bad coach.

I’m kinda buying into the train of thought that he’s really exposing Mayfield to either get his own QB or to lower the cost of Mayfield’s contr
act

Once again are you all serious about this?

That our HC Kevin Stefanski is deliberately trying to sabotaging the future of his QB. Exposing his own players weaknesses….
If that’s the case then he’s not any way near to being a elite coach and the Browns should quickly move on from such a rotten character.

Whatever the Brown’s organization think of Mayfield this approach is totally brainless. When you hear a elite QB like Aaron Rodgers question Stefanski’s judgement then you know we have serious problems. Other players in the NFL will pay attention to craziness like this. Whatever they think about Baker playing ability this is not how a HC should treat a player in his own team.

I think it’s time for Baker to move on for his own sake. Only a rotten organization use methods like this. I still support Cleveland Browns every day of the week but I will never forgive Kevin Stefanski if there is any truth in this.