The secondary is such a complete flip from where they started the year. I know this will get lost in all the negativity, but the secondary played an unbelievable game considering how many they were missing.

Najee abusing our front was really the difference on that side of the ball, and that wasn't going to improve with how much we left the D out there.

Getting the Baker stuff out of the way... he was brutal. I'll throw it out there and say it was his worst game as a Brown, and the cherry on top of this turd of a season he turned in. He upgraded his double-clutching to triple and even quadruple clutching. His bad decision-making led to the first INT, and many missed plays. His inaccuracy explained the rest (so many passes to WRs feet). He got into a rhythm just in time for garbage time.

But a lot of the talking heads' ire was directed towards Stefanski, interesting enough. That really surprised me, and maybe Baker's suckitude just kinda spoke for itself on-screen, and they didn't feel the need to spend any airtime on something that was already so clear.