Just getting to the thread and have not read prior comments. Game was on my birthday and a good friend is a steelers fan with season tickets so I went to the game. Here are my thoughts:

1, great seats, great view.
2, dang, it was cold. Thankful they are club seats!
3, if any of you are interested in buying those tickets, PM next year when the schedule comes out.

Now for the game itself.

4, Baker got hit, a lot. He never had a clean pocket.

5, It is crazy how predictable the plays are. We break huddle, go to the line and at that point 95% of the time I can tell if it is going to be a pass play or a run. And the runs, were telegraphed as to whether they were going center to left or center to right. I could predict that about 80% of the time.

6, When we telegraphed that we were passing, Pittsburgh just tee'd off on the Baker.

7, I don't know what it looked like on tv, but the receivers were rarely open. I don't know if they are slow or don't run hard.

8, So many of the passing plays reminded me of the Pat Shurmur offense. A big complaint I had about the Shurmur offense was that 4-5 receivers would go out in routes, they would run them 7-10 yards turn around and just sort of malinger.

9. When we did send someone deep, they would be on the left side of the field but they had Baker role right. I saw the Wr wide open 40 yards down field, but Baker was rolling away from him being chased by steelers. No way could he have made that throw. I don't think Josh Allen has a strong enough arm to make that throw without stopping to set his feet, and clearly if Baker tried to stop and set his feet he would get drilled before releasing it.

10, Baker is short. It is not surprising that he gets so many passes knocked down.

11, There was a surprising large number of fans wearing orange at the game. Every Browns fan except one acted with respect and was treated with respect. I saw one guy wearing a shirt that said Pittsburgh started it. I thought that was inappropriate. Wear it to the home game? I guess I am fine with it but to wear to Heinz field? Not a fan of it. perhaps I am an old fuddy duddy.