Originally Posted by steve0255
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT DUDE. Look I get it, people don't like Mayfield and are looking at every little thing he does and tearing it apart. The so called fans here have made a history of trying to run every QB out of town that's played for the Browns since their return. First, you can't tell any of them the player is suspect in the beginning but let the guy lose a few games or make a mistake and they're ready to hang him from the highest tree.Second, after 20 years of losing you'd think there might be a sliver of support for the QB that ended the drought and got you to the playoffs - BUT HELL NO - THIS IS CLEVELAND!

It's just like the huge disagreement on here about drafting Wills or my choice of trading for Trent Williams. I was called stupid, that Williams was washed up, that the year he was out with caner was a fake and he's fragile, and that Wills was the second coming of Thomas. Now, two years later, Wills is failing miserably - LT now is an urgent need for the team - and yet some will say Wills poor play had nothing to do with Baker's performance.Meanwhile, Williams is the top-rated offensive lineman in the NFL for the second year running. He's made the Pro Bowl every year he's played less his cancer year. Being only 33, Williams still has 4-5 years of play left while the Browns now are in the active market for a LT - AGAIN!

So when I say that the Browns are blowing it at QB, I say so because I look at more than a missed receiver or a bad INT. Both tackles suspect at best this year with Conklin out most of the year. WR1 and WR2 missing significant time on the field. RB1 and RB2 missing significant time on the field. Baker himself playing with injuries and a coaching scheme that left him out on an island. Last year Baker was a god getting the Browns to the playoff's yet the fans turn on him like a rabid dog when he loses a few games no matter the circumstances. They won't look no further than the QB and the hell with anything else that's going on - just produce. Is it any wonder way the Brown's sucked so bad for so long? The fans in Cleveland only get behind a player if he was good yesterday - if not, you're dog meat and we need to get rid of your azz.

Now for 2022, Landry is more than likely going to be a cap casualty. Njoku is gone and was a 6.9 million option year waste of money. Clowney is a suspect resign, LT issues, RT issues depending on Conklin's rehab, zip on WR's and McKinley, Jackson, McDowell, Harrison and Odenigbo just a few of the FA's the Browns have address. Add to that we have a foolish push for a new QB. Only in Cleveland.

Just talking about the colored text.

You do see you are contradicting yourself, right? It’s crazy some fans are saying to move on after 4 years of Baker, but it’s not crazy for You to say to move on from our LT after two years.

grin