Originally Posted by slick
When I think back to the season prediction thread, I picked us to win it all. What a fool I am. I never thought it would be like this, back to being the laughing stock, back to being that team that other teams circle as a win when schedules are released, back to the draft being our superbowl. The most frustrating part is that we are quickly approaching salary cap hell so to speak. The feddy kitchens season and this season have been a huge waste of our salary cap money. As for the game, who the heck knows. I'm assuming the Bengals will sit some of thier starters which may not make a difference anyway. Never the less, I started the season predictions as a fool mind as well end as one to.

Browns-26
Bengals-20
I predict that our back-ups will lose and that most of our team will already have their off-season bags packed and in the car with their golf clubs... they will want to get as far away as possible and try to wash the stench of this season off their bodies... then hopefully, like most fans, they will get their mind right and come back in next season prepared to not let it happen again.