I would hate to think this was done on purpose to rid him of Baker so he can hand pick his QB.

But the other option is total incompetence which I don't wish to believe and yet that is what we have. Especially in the end when we had a few games to fight and get in the post season and to even win our first Division championship. And we abandon the run especially when we were getting 7 yards per clip and we see Chubb standing on the sidelines almost with a confused look on his face like how come I'm not in there and we are not talking about HUNT being in there. Deandre Johnson...sorry he over achieved which was good to see but he ain't no Hunt nor Chubb and the season is now on the line and we need that win and its 2-3 series in a row ending a half or the game with Chubb not in??? Then when asked it was stated Chubb was fine it was just not his turn...huh?
Football is about circumstances and riding certain horses when they are running well. Instead we are on some charted system regardless of circumstance...then have Ski go home and we will just get coached from the chart without any game day Coaching...smh