Originally Posted by cfrs15
Just because things used to be horrible doesn’t mean you have to settle for okay.

It's the mindset of an abusive relationship. "Well, at least my partner doesn't hit me anymore."

Also, a lot of people think "eh, just ride it with Baker for 2022 and see what happens. As though Berry and Stefanski have the luxury and leeway to make such a casual decision. If Berry and Stefanski decide to just roll with Baker and this thing blows up in their face, are the chances better that Haslam says, "eh, no big deal, it's just another wasted season when we're built to win now" or that he goes in with a baseball bat and cleans house? I think the latter.

Are Berry and Stefanski willing to take those chances with a QB that's still fighting with the media like a child? Was pouting and refused to meet with the media after a WIN? Has proven over 4 years to be anything but consistent? Calling out his HC's play calling? You have no idea what QB is going to show up on Sunday....good Baker or bad Baker. You don't pay QBs like that, you move on from them or waste time being indecisive.

This is all just my opinion, of course!