Originally Posted by cfrs15
Originally Posted by The Beast
Originally Posted by SuperBrown
Originally Posted by cfrs15
At the end of the day I trust Berry and Stefanski to make the best decision for the team. We haven’t had leadership this wise and knowledgeable (and on the same page) basically ever. They have more information for me and if they end up bringing Baker back then I’ll have to assume they did it in the best interest of the team.

Running an injured Baker out there week in and week out gives me pause about your so-called Berry and Stef wise and knowledgeable leadership.

We must move on from Baker. This is coming from a Baker bro.
Agreed. The medical staff may have cleared him, the player may have said he is ready to go but at the end of the day THE COACH has to be able to analyze what his EYES are telling him about the QB and his performance IN GAME. He's so damn busy with his play chart he can't pay attention to the actual game on the field. There were a NUMBER of games where I'm sure people were screaming for a change at QB IN GAME due to what we saw happening on the field. This is where Stefanski fails. Give up the play calling and be a leader for your team AS THE GAME PROGRESSES. Basically, isn't that his job? I simply don't trust this guy to be effective as a head coach AND a play caller. And given his "strategy" on offense, I would prefer that responsibility be taken away from him. JMO

So you’re saying Baker should have been benched because he was playing bad?

yes... there were multiple games after the injury where it was obvious he was ineffective.... likely due to the injury.... I really like Baker and hope he comes back to 2020 form.... but he should have been benched this year and allowed to have surgery earlier than what he's getting...