That's funny. I gave you what I think many would consider a typical crfs reply and you do this. You are mixing up Baker playing badly (which is what Jake Burns has highlighted and which I do not refute) - and whether or not 3 receivers are running rampant and open on 37% of plays. Apparently you think Baker missing open receivers is some validation that 3 receivers are open. That is not the case. Sorry you don't like that fact.

It's not painful if Baker is not the guy - it'll suck because it'll mean the the Browns are back to a 20 year long search for a QB. But it's not an emotional attachment to Baker - it's a belief that you can't judge Baker on a year where he played 16 games with a torn Labarum and multiple other injuries along the way. Seeing you frame it like this, maybe it's your emotional response to the situation that won't let you accept that posters like me think Baker pretty much sucked donkey balls for 16 games this year, that he's injured, and that as well as Baker sucking - the TE's are Meh and the WR core is Meh. Those things aren't excuses - they are additional layers of issues for the Browns.