Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I'm pretty sure having a QB who can find open WR's has something to do with it also. A factual statiistic you wish to dispute.

And you may wish to recheck. Glazer said that's what someone had told him. Not that OBJ told him.

Pit - you are becoming hard to have a conversation with.

The very first item I questioned regards to why the TD's in LA and not CLE - go check what I wrote - TWICE. I ASKED IF IT WAS THE FREAKING QB.

It's getting to the point I won't ever have another conversation with you. You invent things I never said in order to argue with me. When you agree with me you still try and argue with me like his first two games of this year being 'Good Baker'.

ME: What's the difference in LA? Is it the QB. Is it another factor? Is it a combination?
YOU: BUT YOU WONT TALK ABOUT THE QB.

AS for Glazer ... you are (shocker) flat-dead to rights wrong. And I have already posted this.

https://dawgpounddaily.com/2021/11/17/odell-beckham-glazer/

Glazer said on the Pat McAfee Show Wednesday that he remembers talking to OBJ right after he got traded to Cleveland. At that time, Beckham Jr told Glazer that he needed his help to get him get traded to the Rams.

Glazer said on the Pat McAfee Show that he told OBJ “it don’t work like that bro. You can’t do it like twice in four days.”