Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I've never seen a group of people so hellbent on trying to blame a WR for doing everything he can because he's trying to get open. I find it amazing.
I've never seen someone rush out to defend anybody who says anything that could be used against Baker the way you do... the media, other coaches, other players, some podcast guy... they don't even have to be talking about Baker for you to make it about Baker... If anybody says anything critical of Stefanski, you make it about Baker. If anybody says anything critical of Berry, you make it about Baker. If anybody says anything positive about Baker, you make it negative about Baker. If anybody posts a positive stat about Baker, you find a negative stat about Baker. If anybody says anything (good or bad) about another QB in the NFL, you make it about Baker. If anybody says anything critical of our WRs, TEs, or OL, you make it about Baker.... then, periodically, you post that you hope he succeeds. catfight

While in other posts you blast people for having an agenda and only looking for information that supports their own argument.