Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by FATE
So, just so were clear, you're fine with POTUS calling a reporter a "stupid son of a bitch" when he asks a question he doesn't like?

And the reasoning is, Trump was worse?

GET A LIFE. That jackass Doocy deserves everything he gets. The last 6-7 posters starting with 40s lame ass quote, lashing out at Biden for this sat quietly as Trump called reporters enemies of the state and fake news. Now you freak out for this, give it a rest. Biden is a doddering old fool, he's mouthy as hell, and one of the last people from the 2020 race that I would have actually wanted to be elected; but when he does something to end our democracy, commits high crimes and misdemeanors, lies like Trump, or does anything truly horrific like abandoning allies on the battlefield… then I will join in the condemning, but this? Nah, not even a blip on the radar of shocked by a political figure. Honestly, after Trump, complaining about this makes y'all look like snowflakes.
Alright fine.

Why don't you make a short list of things we can question Biden about then?
Is there anything?
Or is it just "well, no matter what, Trump was worse, shut your mouth"?

And yes, Lord OCD, I tried my best not to "freak out" here like I did in all my other posts.