Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by FATE
That's supposed to be moving the goal post? I thought it was a yellow trumpian stick man dodging questions and avoiding truths.
Did you ask me a question, Bubby?

Neither did Karen... nice try.

No, I asked Pit. But thanks for playing and have a great day.

NO, you inferred I was a trumpian, dodging questions. I merely stated that no one asked me a question, I know it's hard to understand. Reading is comprehensive, you'd think it would be pretty easy when reading one's own words. Guess not.

Break out your dictionary there BIG READER. Then look up sarcastic/sarcasm as it applies to responses. And I get that you think you are smart, and you probably are for the crowd you're a part of, but IMO, you are seriously under equipped to get into a battle of wits. Not that I think you are unintelligent, because I don't. But the mere suggestion that you are in any way my intellectual superior is hilarious to me. Maybe you should go be a right-wing comedian. You could tell Trump jokes and clean up, since you don't support him.

EDIT: BTW, since we're talking about reading comprehension, I called the stick man Trumpian and you surmised (inferred) it was about you. But nice try.
Ahhh, so your response was a sarcastic one that had nothing to do with the actual conversation, just an opportunity to >insert< Trump. Got it. It's always tough to filter through everything here.

Never said anything to suggest I was your "intellectual superior", but I'm glad you're entertained. You seem confused about whether you think I'm smart or dumb, I'll admit I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed if it makes you feel better.

You seem butthurt, so for that, I apologize.

PS... I'll work on some Trump jokes, but the Biden jokes write themselves. Man's gotta eat. wink